Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
By The Mindful Mocktail on
- 1 cup diced watermelon
- 25 mls lime juice
- 10 mint leaves
- Splash of apple cider vinegar, optional
- Muddle watermelon, lime and optional apple cider vinegar in a shaker or mason jar until all the juice is released from the watermelon. If you don't have a muddler, use the back end of a wooden spoon.
- Clap the mint leaves together in your hands to release the scent and add it to the watermelon mixture. Give the mint a gentle press with the muddler.
- Add a few ice cubes, replace the lid and shake well.
- Strain into a small ice filled glass.
- Garnish with a lime wheel and extra mint.
Note: if you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can blend the watermelon, lime, apple cider vinegar and mint together, then strain into an ice filled glass.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram