Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
Strawberry Mojito Mocktail
By The Mindful Mocktail on
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3 strawberries, sliced
- 10 mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp sugar or sweetener of choice
- 1 cup soda water
- Extra mint and strawberries to serve
- Muddle strawberries and sugar/sweetener in a glass to release the juices. Try to get the strawberry pieces small enough to fit through a straw. You can use a blender for this step if preferred.
- Add the lime juice and stir to combine.
- Clap the mint together in your hands to release the scent (you'll know it's worked when your hands smell minty!).
- Fill your glass with ice and soda water. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with extra mint and strawberry slices.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram