Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
By The Mindful Mocktail on
This pretty, refreshing drink is perfect for one or a crowd. It looks so pretty served in a jug for guests, just increase the quantities.
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup sweetener of your choice
1/3 cup rose dried rose petals (found in health food shops)
- Add water and sweetener to a small saucepan and dissolve over medium-high heat. Don’t let it boil - you don’t want to water to evaporate!
- Turn heat to low, add rose petals and stir.
- Leave on low until the colour fades from the petals. It will only take a few minutes. You can remove from the heat and leave it longer to seep if you want a deeper flavour/colour.
- Strain and leave to cool.
- Place 2 TBS rose syrup into each glass.
- Add 3 TBS lemon juice to each glass.
- Top with sparkling water.
- Add more lemon juice depending on taste and enjoy!
This recipe will make 3-4 serves.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram