Having a Dry July has great health benefits. We've brought together a collection of articles that could help you with your Dry July.
Blueberry, Mint & Lime Mocktail
By The Mindful Mocktail on
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 10-12 blueberries
- 8 mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Sparkling water or kombucha
- 1 tsp sweetener of choice (opt)
- Place blueberries, mint, lime and sweetener (if using) into a glass.
- Muddle together for about 1 minute to release the juice from the blueberries and lime, and the flavour from the mint. If you don’t have a muddler, use the back of a wooden spoon or similar.
- Top with sparkling water or your favourite kombucha and stir gently.
- Add ice and garnish with some extra blueberries and mint.
For more recipes like this, follow @themindfulmocktail on Instagram