Nepean Cancer Centre receives a grant from the Dry July Foundation
We're proud to announce that Nepean Cancer Centre has received a grant from the Dry July Foundation 2018 Grant Program.
The grant will go towards the following:
• Purchase of exercise equipment to help set up an Exercise Intervention Program
• Refurbishment of Palliative Care Rooms
• Enhancement of our patient waiting room with the purchase of a new TV projector, iPads and Phone Charging station
• Refurbishment of our Patient Chat room to create a more welcoming space
• Purchase of pressure relieving equipment
'Fast Ed' visits the Cancer Centre!
Nepean Cancer Care was buzzing with excitement on 25th July when celebrity chef and Dry July foundation ambassador Fast Ed came to visit the Centre. Together with the lovely support and donation of some delicious cupcakes from Mrs C’s CupCakes, Ed visited our Day Ward handing out cupcakes to patients and taking the time to have a chat with them and their support person. We are so thankful to Ed for coming along touring our Centre and taking the time to speak to our patient and staff. It was such a great day with feedback from our patients and staff commenting that it was such an uplifting experience. Thank you Ed and Mrs C’s Cupcakes for helping us raise awareness for our Dry July campaign and bringing a little joy to those currently battling the fight against Cancer.