Dry July fundraising has enabled Calvary Mater Newcastle to purchase the following items:
• Two ultrasound machines for cannulation purposes in the Day Treatment Centre
• One standing weigh scale with height measure for the Day Treatment Centre
• Occupational Therapy Oncology Loan Pool and Pressure Care Comfort Equipment
• Pressure relieving equipment for Ward 4B (Surgical)
• Four chemotherapy treatment chairs for the Day Treatment Centre
• Mercy Hospice Arts Health Kitchen Table Conversations Project - Promoting Connections, Story Telling and Conversations about Life and Living
This funding has allowed Calvary Mater to update and enhance a wide variety of equipment that will help make their patient’s more comfortable, whether as an inpatient or outpatient.