We're proud to announce that Olivia Newton-John Cancer & Wellness Centre has received a grant from the Dry July Foundation 2018 Grant Program.
The grant will go towards the following:
• Gentle yoga for cancer patients to improve sleep, decrease stress and enhance quality of life
• Creating music memories: using clinical song writing to create songs written by people experiencing cancer with the assistance of music therapists
• Cancer Information and Resource Service to help patients access information related to their diagnosis and prognosis, assists in making treatment decisions to empower them in this process, and accessing support services
• Oncology Massage for cancer patients to reduce pain, fatigue, anxiety, nausea and depression
• LiveWell, a post-treatment group to provide information and help develop practical skills in managing a healthy lifestyle whilst coping with the after effects of their cancer and its treatment