We are extremely grateful and very keen to share with you the six initiatives we can now deliver for our patients.
Our ‘While You’re Here’ theme focuses on increasing comfort and wellbeing to reduce patient anxiety during treatment and we will direct funds to;
1. Introduce Pet Therapy (pending approval/restrictions)
2. Purchase a Vein Finder machine for Milton Ulladulla Community Cancer Services Centre
3. Supply High End Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate for patients and family/carers
4. Re-subscribe to continue personalised music selections during each radiation therapy treatment
5. Supply Mindfulness Activity books
Our ‘Living well with and after cancer’ theme focuses on education and wellbeing both after diagnosis and post treatment and we will direct funds to;
1. Providing a ‘YOU did it’ care pack for patients
On behalf of all the staff and patients at Shoalhaven Cancer Care Centre thank you for your commitment and effort in making a positive difference in the lives of people living with cancer.