The Ballarat Regional Integrated Cancer Centre Chemotherapy Day Unit has a new TV for patients to watch whilst they undergo their treatment.
The TV was purchased and installed with funds raised received through the Dry July Foundation grant program.
Other projects funded through the grant program for BRICC included:
- Purchase of a food trolley
- Purchase and installation of artificial plants to freshen up the wellness unit
- Purchase a fish tank stand for the radiation oncology waiting area
- Implementation of various refurbishments in the waiting area
- Display of a Christmas tree over the holiday period
- Purchase of a BBQ for guests utilising the accommodation units