Every year 24,217 Australian men are diagnosed with prostate cancer.
When you go Dry this July for PCFA, you’ll be supporting our hospital-based Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses and life-changing Prostate Cancer Specialist Telenursing Service.
With thanks to community donations, we provide support and care that no other organisation offers:
- We are there to answer the call when prostate cancer strikes.
- We are there to support men undergoing surgery and treatment.
- We are there to answer questions in the days and weeks after diagnosis.
- We are there to help families understand what the man is going through.
- We are here to help you and your loved ones survive and thrive after prostate cancer.
How it works
Sign-up to the challenge
Go alcohol-free in July
Ask family, friends and workmates to sponsor you
Help people affected by cancer. Read more...
Want to know more?
Dry July is a fundraising campaign aimed at challenging social drinkers to change their habits for a month and make some healthy lifestyle changes. We would encourage people to drink responsibly and stick to the recommended daily guidelines for the rest of the year. We advise heavy drinkers or people dependent on alcohol to speak with their GP before signing up to Dry July.