We're proud to announce that Cancer Council NSW has received a grant from the Dry July Foundation.
The grant will go towards the following:
• An informational podcast series for patients, exploring the clinical, practical, physical and emotional concerns of for people experiencing advanced cancer.
• Survivorship webinars focused on addressing survivorship issues and helping patients and carers adjust to life after cancer.
• Telephone-based support for cancer survivors to help to reduce their stress levels, improve diet and exercise and reduce their risk of cancer recurrence for some cancers
• Continued Accommodation Upgrades at Lilier Lodge in Wagga Wagga
• ENRICHing Survivorship: a free, group-based program, introducing cancer survivors to important nutrition information, gentle physical activity, and key information about adjusting to life after cancer
• Information Resources for people affected by blood cancer; the production and print of three information booklets: Understanding Myeloma, Understanding Acute Leukaemia, and Understanding Hodgkin Lymphoma. These resources will be available in print and online.
• Expand Cancer Council Information Services in to three new hospitals, and also refurbish existing services in two locations